Come on in! But take your shoes off at the door...

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I want to be like Tim Burton one day...

Emo kids and Goths aren't the only ones in love with dark humor and horrifically beautiful animation thanks Tim Burton.This guy has to have the best dreams ever because his art is crazy! His Studio films with their independent vibes make me ALMOST not hate commercialized media. Never before has morbid looked so good... Here's a montage of all his work.



After all who doesn't love a good montage?




With wife and female co-star of most of his movies, his very own Corpse Bride Helena Bonham Carter(Fight Club) by his side, I believe his artistic visions will give me great reason's time and time again to actually pick up my remote and turn to something other than Sundance or IFC or force myself inside a theater.

No comments: